PREP TIME 15 Minutes
COOK TIME 30 Minutes
- 3 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced, (or 6 cups thawed frozen peaches)
- 1 cup PLUS 2 Tbsp. original pancake and baking mix, divided
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar, divided
- 3/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt , divided
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
Preheat oven to 375°.
Combine peaches, 2 tablespoons baking mix, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, vanilla extract and 1/8 teaspoon salt in large bowl. Divide evenly between 6 (8 to 10 oz.) ramekins. Place on baking sheet; set aside.
Combine remaining 1 cup baking mix, 2/3 cup brown sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/8 teaspoon salt with the almonds in medium bowl. Add I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® All Purpose Sticks and cut with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse meal. Press together with fingers until clumps form. Sprinkle evenly over peach mixture.
Bake 30 minutes or until bubbling in center and topping is golden. Serve topped with Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream.
- Recipe can also be made in shallow 2-quart baking dish. Increase baking time to 45 minutes.
- See nutrition information for fat and saturated fat and sodium content.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||290|
|Total Fat||32 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Trans Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbs||77 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Vitamin A||25 %|
|Vitamin C||10 %|