PREP TIME 30 Minutes
FREEZE TIME 240 Minutes
- 32 OREO® Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1 container Breyers BLASTS!® OREO® Cookies & Cream
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- Assorted decorations
Spray 9-inch pie plate with no-stick cooking spray; set aside.
Set aside 14 cookies. Pulse remaining 18 cookies in food processor to form fine crumbs. Reserve 1/3 cup crumbs for "dirt". Combine remaining crumbs (about 1 2/3 cups) with melted I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread in bowl. Press into bottom of prepared pie plate.
Arrange reserved 14 cookies around edge of pie plate. Spoon Breyers BLASTS!® OREO® Cookies & Cream into pie plate, smoothing to form even layer; freeze 4 hours or overnight.
Just before serving, spread whipped topping over top of pie and sprinkle with reserved crumbs for "dirt". Decorate, as desired, for graveyard. Serve immediately.
- For graveyard decorations: Use candy corns, candy pumpkins, green licorice for "grass", additional whipped topping and black decorating gel for "ghosts" and additional cookies and melted white chocolate for "gravestones".
- See nutrition information for saturated fat content.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Calories from Fat||110|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||5 g|
|Trans Fat||2 g|
|Total Carbs||36 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|