PREP TIME 15 Minutes
FREEZE TIME 30 Minutes
- 2 cups Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- 8 slices prepared angel food cake
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Hot Fudge Ice Cream Sauce, warmed
- 1/2 cup marshmallow creme, melted*
- Breyers™ Chocolate Sprinkles
Freeze plate 30 minutes. Make 4 (1/2-cup) scoops Breyers® Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream and arrange on chilled plate. Place 1 Ice Cream ball on 1 cake slice, then top with second cake slice. Shape cake around Ice Cream to encase it using your hands to completely cover Ice Cream. Return to freezer until ready to serve. Repeat with remaining Ice Cream and cake.
To serve, arrange snow balls on 4 dessert dishes. Top with hot fudge topping, then marshmallow creme and sprinkles.
- *TIP: Easily melt marshmallow creme in a glass measuring cup in the microwave.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Calories from Fat||80|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||73 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Vitamin A||4 %|
|Vitamin C||0 %|