PREP TIME 15 Minutes
FREEZE TIME 240 Minutes
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1/4 cup Breyers™ Real Fruit Strawberry Topping [or strawberry preserves ] at room temperature
Beat cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer until very smooth. Add 1/2 cup Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream and beat until blended. Add remaining Ice Cream, 1 cup at a time, beating lightly after each addition and scraping bowl frequently, just until blended. Spoon into crust. Freeze at least 4 hours.
Just before serving, top with strawberries, then brush with ice cream topping.