PREP TIME 20 Minutes
FREEZE TIME 240 Minutes
- 3 3/4 cups toasted flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
Spray 9-inch glass pie plate with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
Combine 3 cups coconut, Spread and brown sugar in medium bowl. Press into prepared pie plate. Freeze 10 minutes.
Scoop 1/2 of the Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream into crust, smoothing to form even layer; sprinkle with 1/2 cup coconut. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, smoothing to form even layer. Freeze 2 hours or overnight.
Beat heavy cream with Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce in large bowl with electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spread on Ice Cream or, if desired, spoon into pastry bag with star tip attachment and pipe onto pie. Sprinkle with remaining coconut. Freeze 1 hour or until ready to serve. Drizzle, if desired, with additional caramel topping.
- TIP: For an even easier prep, use a prepared graham cracker crust.
|Amount Per Serving|
|Serving Size||per serving|
|Calories from Fat||220|
|Total Fat||24 g|
|Saturated Fat||17 g|
|Trans Fat||0.5 g|
|Total Carbs||42 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||2 %|