PREP TIME 15 Minutes
FREEZE TIME 30 Minutes
- 2 cups Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream, slightly softened
- 2/3 cup canned apple pie filling, chopped
- 1 bottle (7.25 oz.) chocolate fudge ice cream topping that hardens
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate, melted (optional)
- 1/2 cup Breyers™ Caramel Flavored Ice Cream Sauce
Freeze baking sheet 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with apple pie filling in medium bowl. Scoop into 4 balls, then arrange on chilled baking sheet. Insert 1 wooden ice cream stick into each ball and freeze at least 30 minutes.
Pour chocolate fudge ice cream topping into small bowl and arrange pecans on plate. Dip frozen balls into ice cream topping, twirling to coat, then immediately dip and roll bottom of ''apples'' in pecans. Drizzle with melted white chocolate. Keep frozen until ready to serve.
To serve, pour caramel ice cream topping into bottom of each serving dish, then top each with ''apple''.